Inside Sales Representative
Who You Are:
You are a skilled sales professional with a passion for building and cultivating account relationships. You love being a part of a dynamic team and the challenge of growing the business.
Who We Are:
Bravado Designs Ltd. is an entrepreneurial leader in intimate apparel design, innovation and quality, with a focus on exceptionally comfortable and stylish maternity and nursing bras for pregnant and breastfeeding women. We are a proud Canadian company based in Toronto, Ontario that has smartly and successfully grown offering pregnant and nursing Moms the comfort and style they deserve in over 34 countries!
We believe that our success is dependent on the superior design of our products and a very strong collaboration and bond between our design, sales and marketing teams to deliver a great brand experience.
We are so honoured and proud to be able to say that all Bravado Designs products are recipients of the Mom’s Choice Awards – a program that is globally recognized for establishing the benchmark of excellence in family friendly media, products and services. We also love to give back and regularly donate our products to various charities for women.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the Inside Sales Representative is expected to achieve sales targets and grow the business through outreach to assigned accounts, prospecting calls and closing sales, sell-in of seasonal collections, and identifying opportunities for incremental business. The Inside Sales Representative will use the available tools and systems to take outstanding care of Bravado’s customers using a variety of communication techniques and, on a limited and ad-hoc basis, through customer-facing meetings and trade shows.
The Inside Sales Representative will focus on new and existing accounts and opportunities for growth in the North American market across all channels such as hospitals, baby shops, lingerie shops, and maternity shops.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails across assigned channels, such as hospitals, baby shops, lingerie shops, and maternity shops
- Deliver assigned number of calls/emails to existing customers on a daily basis, raising budgeted sales orders and logging calls/email into sales tracker
- Establish rapport and build trust by developing a relationship with each account to secure and grow business opportunities
- Establish a routine call cycle with customers by phone, email and conference calls
- Communicate, promote the value of our products, and manage incoming business enquiries from customers and proactively share information about new products, promotions, marketing support, and other specials to work with the customers to get the right assortment for their needs
- Achieve customer satisfaction using phone, face-to-face and Skype appointments, as well as written communications to maintain and enhance high standards of customer engagement
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop prime leads within specific geographic areas
- On an as-needed basis, support and assist Account Executives in consumer/trade shows, by preparing materials for and attending some of the shows to promote Bravado
- Liaise with Order Management Coordinator to ensure manual orders obtained through direct contact are correctly entered on a timely basis
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions to seize upon opportunities for increased sales
- Handle correspondence received from and sent to customers in a timely manner
- Maintain detailed records of contact with customers
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience, preferably in the apparel industry
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Proven experience selling and achieving targets in B2B sales
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business data relative to established metrics in the portfolio, and recommend solutions and opportunities
- Ability to research key contacts for prospective accounts
- Experience using sales techniques
- Experience using CRM or ERP software
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Suite, live chat and Skype
- Ability to travel to attend trade shows, conferences and customer events, such as store openings, Product Knowledge sessions, etc. on a limited basis
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport
Essential Requirements within Bravado’s culture:
- Demonstrates the key Bravado Values and must be: Collaborative, Respectful, Fantastic, Optimistic, Accountable
- Enthusiastic about and aligned with our purpose and mission to help every new mother have a successful breastfeeding experience
- Results-oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who takes ownership for results
- Collaborative style in a team-oriented environment, yet works effectively on an independent basis
- Takes initiative, and is flexible, adaptable and resilient in approach
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation skills, excellent email etiquette, and persuasion skills, plus the ability to communicate concisely and clearly with people in other cultures, as required
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Proven critical thinking skills necessary for problem-solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making
- Effective time management, planning and execution skills
- Proven skill set as a strategic thinker with the ability to plan and execute and achieve sales results
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities, and follow up
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Bravado Designs Ltd. is committed to providing a barrier-free work environment in concert with the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. As such, Bravado Designs
Ltd. will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request during the recruitment process.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience required, we invite you to send your
covering letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and in the
subject line quote the position title and
date of application. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.