So what makes the Bravado Designs culture truly special?
Our Company continues to grow because of the optimistic, innovative, dedicated and skilled people working at Bravado. Our team members believe in our Company’s purpose and vision, and we all strive everyday to achieve results. We are passionate in our entrepreneurial journey to be GREAT, and we hire people who share our commitment for high standards and excellent performance!
Each person’s commitment to living our values everyday is fundamental to our success in achieving our business goals, and in our alignment as team members.
We seek team members who:
- Take personal responsibility and ownership
- Think customer-first
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and in cross-functional teams to achieve better solutions
- Identify opportunities, are proactive and take action
- Communicate clearly with others, seeking to understand by asking and listening, and being inclusive
- Value our brand, high standards and reputation as their own
- An inspiring new office environment based at 60 Scarsdale Road, Unit 100, Toronto, M3B 2R7
- Community with others who like to learn and be challenged, and who participate and have fun with regular team business events, social activities and celebrations
- A competitive salary and benefits package including a Group RSP
- Flexibility in our work life balance with vacation and personal time
- An employee development and tuition reimbursement program
- A fragrance-free environment – out of respect for our Moms and Babies, and team members
Every mom knows that she can’t do it alone. We know that too. It’s only through great partnerships and team work that we can be a great company.
Good enough just doesn’t cut it. We want our customers to have a fantastic experience nursing their baby’s so we must set the same standard in all that we do to meet her expectations.
We are accountable for all we do! It’s never about just doing what we are told. We come to work everyday with a strong desire to make our customers lives just a little bit better.
In every challenge that we face there is an opportunity to make things better. We see the glass half full.
Every baby is different, every mom is different and every one of us is different. By respecting and appreciating our differences we create a diverse and wonderful work environment.